Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Brenda & Richard Visit: Papa & Budapest

Sept 23rd : Papa


Big Church in the square.


Gunner and Mike at the fountain


Fountain


Inside the Big Church









Pew




Big Tree in the park





Smaller Church

Hike in Debronte



Sunset




















Pictionary Man & Beer *in wine Glasses because I didn't ship glass glasses~ oops! 

Sept 24th : Budapest


Our Bus of a car - Front


Back (Brenda and I where in the middle! )


Danube


St. Stephen's Basilica


Manhole cover





I am the way the truth and the life














SO MANY STAIRS!


Top of the stairs.....


The "break" loft.... Big open area before we have to climb more stairs.


Brick Dome 


Up we go again


Dome inside a dome



Basilica Balcony






Inside the Basilica




Floor Grates
















Starbucks


Caden got a traditional Hungarian outfit~


Doorway




Brenda and Richard with the Parliament in the background






Alexander Palace









Changing of the guard












Church










Train down the hill


View out the window of the train.








Can I keep him



Our little goofball

No comments:

Post a Comment