Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vacation D16- Polish Potery-Boleslawiec


Got up in the morning from Wroclaw and headed to the square for some breakfast. The Headed to Boleslawiec for pottery then home. We had planned to go to Krakow today but because of the holiday things were booked up and it seemed a better choice to head home and come back another day for Krakow. Plus I think we were ready to head home! 















Boleslawiec-






After some shopping we headed to lunch at a restaurant recommended by a friend~ It was amazing! 










After lunch we may have gone back for some more shopping... LOL 



And I got a cool pickle Jar








Coffee anyone? I really wished they had sold these~ So cool! 


Neat bike at a gas station on our way out of town.


Ostrava for our last Starbucks stop then home. 






Cool Museum in the middle of nowhere. 













It was closed~ We didn't go in. 



My Casserole dish


Gunners bowl


Gunners "egg" holder


Cadens tea set


My desert dishes





And my Pickle Jar $14... couldn't pass it by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment