Saturday, January 7, 2012

Victoria BC - Day One (11-2-11)

So I took the day off from taking pictures... I got up this am at 7:30... WOW! And RAN~ Double WOW!
Then went to some classes at church, came home, took a short nap on couch, made dinner, then back to church to work Coffee and go to the service. Now I am tired~ YAWN!

So while my camera sits here by the computer untouched... I decided to spend my quiet time and go through some of my 500+ photos of Victoria. So here is Day One. Jared I hope this is fun to remember what a great trip we had before you left! *LOVE YOU*


Parking Garage in Seattle


At the Pier


Clipper Terminal


Sunrise


Loading Ferry ~ Love how much they love each other!


Breakfast on the Ferry




Games


Checking out the outdoor view~ it was SO very cold, we stayed less than a min out there!


Finally in Victoria! Headed to that white floating building.
Its the undersea gardens: Not really worth the price but it was fun anyways!






Parliament building


Canada!!!



Our Hotel



Its hard to see but the ivy was an AMAZING red color, so very beautiful!


Reflection in the elevator


Our hallway


Relaxing Before Tea



Tea Time


The hotel had lots of nice unique chairs.




Tea



What they brought us first


Cadens


Gunners





One to share for Jared and I


Yummy




Inside the hotels conference center



I just loved the window at the top of this room!


This is walking through an entryway looking up at the ceiling





After this we went back to our room and relaxed for a little bit longer then went to the pool and swam.


After the pool it was raining outside so we opted for room service over finding somewhere to eat.



It was worth it!
~Yum~

No comments:

Post a Comment