Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Making the most out of each day!

Yesterday I was supposed to go visit my friend Darci but instead I sat around all day looking at this disaster of a house thinking "WHERE do I even start?" So needless to say I didn't do anything!  So today I decided I am going to make the most out of each day that we have left in Lakewood... Which is 16 days, on Day 17 we go to family camp with our church, Day 20 fly to Disney for family vacation, Day 26 Fly to Seattle, Day 29 fly to Hungary.  

Darci, I promise to make yesterday up to you!!!! (In a big way!)

Today I made the most of it... for starters... I BARELY made it on the Anderson Island Ferry, I literally was running to make the gate, they shut right behind me and my friend Nancy graciously bought the tickets so she could hand them off to me on the inside of the gate.

And then After the Ferry I got to spend time with my dear friend Heather!

Here are some photos of the Island!


Gunner & Zoe


Off to find Sea Life


Zoe & Julia


Caden



Gunner


The "Hard" work



Sea Enemies  


Hermit Crab


Zoe's Baby Sea Stars



Gunner, Zack, Daniel, Emily, Angie, Zoe, Julia, Caden


Squid Egg Sac, Millions of Squid Eggs in there!


This one was Giant! a Phew photos down you will see Angie holding it...


Sun Star


Crab!


Nancy


Jake & Kirsten


Angie


Gunner and Kaden


Sharing a snack





How many girls can you fit on one $7 hammock?


Ferry's pulling in.... Quick we need to catch this.... next ones probably not till 5! 


What a fun day! 


Mt. Rainier


Kaden can see Jake!


No comments:

Post a Comment