Sunday, September 30, 2012

Don't Mind the Mess

*A few new pic's ~ Don't mind the mess, this was within a few hrs of getting there and we are still in the process of unpacking and finding places for things! :)

Our flight here went really well, non of us slept except Jared who can sleep ANYWHERE! :) We had our own TV screens on the plane and were able to watch some movies. Ok 3 to be exact. I tried to sleep and not watch the movies but I wasn't tired and they were decent movies except the last one which was a very SLOW indi film that was kinda dumb~ yet I watched the whole thing.... LOL

When we got to the Vienna airport it took 4 carts, it was quite comical  I didn't get a pic though~ too busy pushing my cart. We had to wait for about a half hr for our driver. The van was almost not big enough and we had to carry all our bags up a flight of stairs because there was no elevator from the ground floor to the parking area. Once again~ comical! Our drive to Papa was very European  including an occasional slamming on the breaks and weaving in and out of traffic~ I closed my eyes quite a few times. Glad I was sitting in the VERY Back! Kids fell asleep in the car in a matter of min. There wasn't much to see but corn fields and windmills.

Haven't gotten any photos of the outside~ those will come latter. We may go to a festival today Sunday 30, as there is no church today. Going to go look at a car this morning too~ Looking forward to that! :)

Jared went to the grocery store last night with another American stationed here. He brought home a few things so we could throw a small dinner together. I am really looking forward to getting to go to the store and shop. We love you all~ I hope you enjoy the pictures.  (This is our temporary home till we have a chance to go looking around next week.)


Corn and windmills 


Our Shuttle and sleepy Caden


Living Room


Entry to shared day room/ Gym


Front Door


Dinning Room


Stove


Dinner


Sink Cupboards


Oven/ Microwave & Jared


Living Room & the best coffee table EVER! 


Stair case


Different perspective of living room


Our first Dinner in Hungary


Simple: red potatoes, onion, peppers & black beans


Looking down the stairs from the loft


Loft


Kids room


they are already unpacking



Master bedroom


Bathroom




office



Laundry is in office


took us a while to find it because its hiding ~ 


Weird sink in office~ 


Oh that's because there is a toilet in a closet! LOL~ 

Well that is all for now! 


2 comments:

  1. Toooo funny! Toilet in the closet! ha! Now we know what they called it a water closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I miss exploring Europe! I am so happy I can live vicariously through you guys now ;-)

    ReplyDelete