Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 1: Pecs- Hotel, Walking Streets

Last weekend I took a trip to Pecs with some friends ~ I've always called the town 
P-C's ~ What I found out though is the way its pronounced here is Page.

Pam's Daughter Sarah goes to school down there...
She started our tour at her favorite cafe.


I got a Hungarian potato dish, it was really different, but tasted good. 
The first dish I was going to choose was a broccoli and chicken, 
but come to find out the chicken was fish and I'm more of a fish girl when I live by water... 


of Course we need Coffee!


Brandon ditched the Mom's to ride with the cool kids....


We found our hotel~ The next 20 or so photos are in a crazy order mess~ but we were so exceted to be in such a cute little place. I just randomly took photos. And I am feeling to lazy to group them into room & outdoor sections. So they jump back and forth. 


The name of our room was Tramini


I tried to translate this.... It didn't go well~ sorry! 


Lots of fun things on the wall
















The little tram cart hauls the grapes up from the bottom of the hill.


Grape Fields 


The Hotel Restaurant


Our room #


The tracks for the Grape Cart


Our Porch , looking up from the grape field


Our hotel from the bottom of the grape field


Room Key


Loft in our room had 2 extra bed's


How cute is that! 


California Poppies all the way in Hungary! :) 


Neat carving outside our room


Each colored door way is a different room


More outdoor Art


I assume this is the date when this part of the hotel was built. 




Grapes


Door


Grape press


Gutters


Back side of Kim's Room


Back side of mine & Pam's room 


Owl!


Entrance to the restaurant

Now off to explore the town! 


At the Zsolnay Porcelain Factory



















How cute are they!!!




Loved the sunflower fence! 



Wine Bottle Wall















baby spinach


rosemary


Garden in the middle of the city~ 
























Cool Gate







Bird


Grapes




People


Lizard


More hidden people


Frog


Locks of Love Wall










Why yes, he ate the WHOLE thing! 


Good Night Pecs ~ View from our patio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment