Nov 23: Thanksgiving! Well we still didn't have our stuff so what you see on the table truly is all the dishes in the house!
Plastic wrap makes a great plate when its all you have! LOL
Thanksgiving 2012
Not the best dinner ever but~ It will do.
Nov 24: Shhhhh~ don't tell...... But guess who drove an hour for some shopping and lunch at the Big McD?
We knew there would be a language barrier, so we opted to walk in to eat.
Looks about the same!
Ordering wasn't too bad~
Gunner got fries instead of apples but
that's just the way it goes sometimes.
Nov. 25 ~ Multinational Spouse Christmas Market to Benefit Local Maternity Hospital.
Norway ~ I <3 The Gnome's
I got Distracted by all the fun Food and Gnome's
Somehow that's all the photos I took.
The American Kids singing,
We wish you a Merry Christmas
& Joy to the World
Gunner (White w/ Black Stripes)
Caden (Turquoise Sweater)
Our treasures
Sorry~ (Bad Cell Phone pic)
Casey's Special Homemade Gingerbread Syrup
Nov. 26............ MOVERS!!!!
7 Crates of our stuff all the way from Washington~ only took 2 months and one week!!!
Sooooo excited!!!!
To keep the kids out of the way I set up a air mattress in the laundry room.
Dec 1. I got to go with a friend to Budapest. We went to Ikea & a Mall & Starbucks & Subway!
It was AWESOME!
~Advent~
25 Days of Reading~ Day One: Christmas Farm
Jared showing the kids the different images on our Advent Wreath.
Each Image has coordinating scripture.
This just makes me want to break out into Christmas songs!
Dec 2
Day 2 ~ Encyclopedia Brown
Dec 3 ~ Walked around Down Town and looked at the set up for the Christmas Market and Town Advent Wreath. It was ice cold with the wind chill~ Brrrrrrrr......
The Market is behind the Big Church
The Advent Wreath
Nativity and Decorated booth
I love lump post! Good job! Where did you get that advent wreath with the pictures on it? It looks metal? Cool. We're just doing advent with the wreath and candles for the first time this year. Actually we don't even have a wreath, we only have the candles! ha. Maybe next year we'll find a cool one like you have!
ReplyDeleteAbby~ I got it at the christian outlet store down in Centralia about 45 min south of Lakewood on I-5 (10 min south of Great Wolf Lodge) But that was like 5 years ago. Its called the Jesse Tree Advent.
ReplyDelete