Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

And it just keeps snowing! Today I am bundling up and getting out for some photos
and some Hungarian food.


My new Camera Bag and New Scarf ~ Matching! 


Street in Papa Walking towards the Big Church


Cool doors













A small church


(Caden)Walking street near construction & big church


Neat Balcony


Lunch:




This is my rough translation: There may be some flaws.... But I ordered all in Hungarian! :)
1. Plain $1.15
2. W/ Sour Cream $1.38
3.W/ Cheese $1.56
4. W/ Cheese & Sour Cream $1.70
*Drink  .46cents

We got Negy (4), Langos Sajtos 1360 ft = $6.24 for Lunch 







Griff Courtyard


Hes my Handsome (kinda dorky) little man & I love him TONS! :) 



Big Church


Papa Esterhazy Castle



It says 1902 up at the top of the building! :) 

I told the kids to get there swim suits on. They were SO puzzled!


Then I handed them there hats and said: First one outside to make a snow angel gets $20

They both refused... I would have done it for $20....


So instead I took them swimming in the Valentines tub! 


I cut Hearts out of Foam


It was a good way to warm up after hiking out in the snow for Lunch.

Norap: 

I dove out to Norap to deliver some stuff and had to stop for some pictures.


Storks Nest with Snow


Church


The road to Norap ~ Foggy

Riley

At Ikea we found this CUTE doll bed a few weeks ago, so we picked it up thinking it might make a good dog bed with some modification. So far she loves it.... But its a bit big for her. LOL 



No comments:

Post a Comment