What!!! Your dog doesn't own a track suit????
That's crazy~ All dogs should be this stylish!
Jared was in Romania this morning, he had a cargo stop here in Papa
before jetting off to the Netherlands. He called me to ask if I would bring him a kiss and
the cupcakes he forgot in the fridge when he left the other day.
I did better than that~ I brought him a PB & honey sandwich, a hot cup of coffee,
a piece of chocolate, apple tea bags, a bottle of Gatorade, & gingerbread cookies.
I loaded it up in a Starbucks bag I had laying around and headed to the flight line.
He pulled up in a flight line vehicle and as I hoped out with my Starbucks bag he
hopped out with a matching bag~ How funny!
So we traded kisses and hugs and Bags <3
We got about 5 min or less with him before he needed to get back to work.
It was a lovely 5 min though.
In my bag was a sweet note
Caden asked what it says,
I told her that its my special love note and when
shes married she can have secret notes too. LOL
But the BEST part was the MUFFINS!!!!
Papa doesn't really have muffins~
Tesco has some packaged weird chocolate ones.
but they don't look good!
Blueberry, chocolate, pastry, and my favorite
LEMON POPPY SEED!!! YUM <3
We split one pastry and the lemon & chocolate ones.
We are saving Blueberry for tomorrow morning.
Blogging with the Dog~ It still seems crazy I have a dog
that's so mini sized...
Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
There's a whole new look over here! I almost thought I was on the wrong blog! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI added the new profile photo and it didn't match with the brown at all so I tried a new color. Thanks!
ReplyDelete