These are the whitest eggs I have seen in my 5+ months of living here!!
She says she gets them from a friends farm.
White eggs are not sold in the stores here.
Prepping the eggs for natural leaf, onion peal dyeing.
Ready to boil them in the onion peal
These are the eggs the teacher has made.
They were Amazing!
Goose Eggs
Tools for the wax eggs
Hungarian egg design patterns
Heat the tool
Dip it in wax & Draw your design
I made 3 eggs
Then dye eggs
2 of my eggs~
Still need to reheat them and wipe wax off revealing my final pattern.
The 4 in the top are ones I bought.
The brown ones are the leaf ones.
Then I did 3 wax eggs and 2 scratch eggs
then I had 2 blue ones to scratch latter.
This was my scratched egg
I did another one that was supposed to be a peacock,
but it kinda looked like a bowling pin that was on fire.
What an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment