Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yard Project

I will most likely start and end this post with JARED ROCKS!!!!

We did a ton of yard work today~ and made a small dent in the "Krystal being in charge of yard work while hes deployed"

Jared also took on and (besides some last min touches) completed a special project for the day~ and that is were he ROCKS and I am so seriously impressed by him! *grin*


Trimming Bushes

My Awesome Yard Boy

They don't look like they are doing Yard Work????

They aren't............

Caden Made a "Salad"

Complete with Plastic Carrots~

Climbing Trees

Flowers in The Yard

Well one of them is raking....

ok now they are working~ Cleaning the outdoor toys.


Jareds Project~ Hmmm...
Wonder what he is doing????

Measure

Lemonade for the Job!

Still Goofing off! ;)


Hmmm~ getting more complicated!


Taking Shape!



lil helpers!

Measuring like Daddy

Frame is completed

Now laying the boards


Look I worked too!

Can  you tell what it is????

Need more boards!

Break for dinner!

BBQ Chicken

Tortellini

Salad

Family

What a great Dinner

This is the Life!


Adding some safety~



almost there......

Daddy Helping out!

I installed that ALL BY MYSELF!!! :)



C-17 overhead

What a Beautiful night~

Had to run to the store for more wood


Play Fort Complete~

Steep and additional railing to be installed tomorrow!

JARED ROCKS!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment