Monday, October 1, 2012

Learning To Shop

Started out yesterday with fresh rolls from the store. Its odd, all there bread is out in the open to grab and place in a bag. Anyone can touch the bread and put it back~ I am just hoping that people dont do that. Also they dont have wipes for carts. I must admit I am a "tad" (and by tad I mean huge) of a germaphobe. 



Fresh Bread


It ended up being chocolate swirl bread


Kids watched a movie after breakfast.


Then we went for a walk and saw this VERY green grasshopper.


When Jared got home we went shopping again. 
This is somewhere between $40 & $50 
worth of grocery's. 


Some of today's finds were dried kidney & pinto beans, Raw cashews & Almonds
Avocados, instant unsweetened cappuccino, coconut oil, & taco seasoning


We also got Kinder Egg's which are a special treat because 
they are illegal to send or bring back to the US
Because they are food with a toy inside. 


There spices are in seasoning packets


Paper towels are mini~ 


Not much of there soup is canned its mostly in these 
pouches and you add water. I assume if you want 
better soup than that you make it from scratch. 


Gunner wanted to get these cookies, they are a 
butter cookie with an apricot type filling.


My FAVORITE purchase is this drying rack! I dried my towels from 
10 PM till Noon and they were still wet. 
Euro driers are more like air fluffers. 
So from now on most things will be hung! 


Hanging the wet towels


We went out to dinner and this is the past you put in your gulosh. 
Jared tried a little on the side and like it so 
he had me take a pic so we can buy some.


Jared got a pork tenderloin with mushrooms
and Croquet's (a fried mashed potato thing) 

I got a veggie chicken thing with rice


Jared's new Patches
Top: Office Patches
Middle: Greens Flying Patch
Bottom: Desert Flying Patch


We woke up at 3 am again today.
So after not falling back to sleep we got up and made coffee
at 4:30 and just started our day.




It turned out good! 

The kids start school today and we are off to Bible study this morning.

So much more to tell you about the shopping experience......















1 comment:

  1. Well, keep sharing. I LOVE seeing all the pictures and hearing about your days. Wanna hear about bible study!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete