Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gunner makes us dinner


Gunner had a project to make a meal for his family.
So he picked out a cook book and a recipe.
Then he made his shopping list.


What he chose


Cutting carrots



Celery


Onions




A little olive oil


To the stove


Time to saute the veggies

*For the first time here I went to the meat counter and 
ordered - 2 ( Ket sounds like: Kat tu) Chicken (Csirke) Breasts


I told him to stab the meat~ this is what I got.
(as I was washing the meat he was hiding behind the wall.
He said he didn't like the way it looked. I told him tough~ 
he chose a dish with chicken hes got to help cut and cook it.)  


He was not a fan... I dont think he will choose chicken again.


Turning the stove on


adding spices


Stirring 


Stirring the chicken


ready to add the flour and stock


Now it looks like a casserole 


adding the milk


adding the cooked chicken



Making the biscuits 


  




Kneading the dough


Transferring to a casserole dish





adding the biscuits 



Time to bake



Cleaning up


Setting the table 



All done!



Side dish


Strawberries



Dinners ready



He even served us 





Thanks Gunner for dinner! We are going to let you cook again! 
*Gunner said " I feel like a chef, like a fancy chef who makes really good spaghetti!"
not sure why spaghetti? But that's what he said! 

No comments:

Post a Comment