Blessed!!!!!!
Jared got his box today~ SUPER YAY!!!
I think his knife was a bit much~ hahahahahaha
But he got it open!
Reading his card~
Opening one of his 10 Gift's
So I am kinda a crazy silly themed gift giver!
Sooooooo.............. Bear with me~
Cause I was trying to make a Deployed Boy Smile!
Our 2nd Date we saw the movie 10 things I hate about you.
This being our 10th anniversary~
I decided to go with the Theme
10 Things I LOVE about you!!!
Also the traditional gift for 10 years is..... Tin
So I had to throw that in for good measure!
The front of my silly card~
The 10 ~ Things I love about Jared
With coordinating gifts
Tin of Hugs #1
Tin of Kisses #2
#3 Book of Prayers
Wrapped in Tin Foil
#4 Tin full of scripture
#5 a "Tin" bracelet - ok I know kinda a stretch!
#6 Tin frame~ with us looking good together
#7 Tin Candle with a romantic beach picture
#8 ok so NOT tin~ but we now have matching mugs
for the places we go together! ;)
#9 A tin full of goodies!
#10 ~ A coupon to get away together!
10 ~ Gifts for 10 great years!
Today~ Was great, went to Church, Skyped with Jared, Grocery Shopped,
Made a fun Irish type dish for dinner.
Then went and had desert at a new friend from church's house to discuss serving the military community.
I would say the day was PRODUCTIVE!
Beef, Onion, & Cabbage
Fresh Panera Bread~ Tomato Basil
Yummy~ Dinner
March 27
Prayers for Jared
Good Night
No comments:
Post a Comment