Today was pretty mellow~ a few chores around the house. Wandered around Target, took weird recycle that wont go in my bin to the base, chatted with Christie for awhile while the kids played, made dinner.
Went to church to help out in the preschool class~ questioned what god is pointing me too. That's 4 different christian preschool programs I am involved in now. I am starting to think its not a coincidence! He has something up his sleeve that he hasn't revealed yet. I love how happy and energised i feel when I leave Lake City~ I think its all the nice happy people I encounter there!
Then I helped at the retreat table and then home, kids in bed and now some quiet time to blog and then dishes from dinner, finish up laundry and bed! :) All in all a great day!
Caden wanted me to write "trying new things" under this picture!
Tonight I tried a new recipe I found on http://allrecipes.com/
its called puffed cauliflower. It was good. A tiny bit bland, but that could definitely be fixed with a bit of tweaking. Maybe adding some dry mustard or something? But the kids ate everything on there plate so it must not have been too bad!
Chicken with BBQ sauce
Dinner~ :)
March 12
Prayers for Jared~
Hope you have all had a great week! Don't forget to turn your clocks forward an hour~ "Spring Forward"~ tomorrow night will be lighter latter! I am SUPER excited for that! Any day now we will have sunny sky's and sunsets at 8pm~ and that will be AWESOME!~
No comments:
Post a Comment