Those who know me well~ know I kinda have a Starbucks problem~ and this problem increases with my activity level... well now that I am back in the red on activities. I am back to my daily Starbucks run... and Shhhhhhhhh don't tell... but I went there twice today! hehehehe Its just a Starbucks kind of day! :) So today was the unveiling of the new Starbucks cup~ How very exciting!!!! So I hope you all had an nice Vanilla Latte kind of day. I am one of those nuts who just LOVES there new cup~ I like a variety in my mug routine! I totally miss the Christmas cups cause the alternated patterns~ so you never did know what you were going to get! So for those of you resistant to the change embrace~ and get yourself a cake ball! (Thurs, Fri, & Sat have free petite pastry with purchase of a drink....
Cant get much better than that now can you!)
And a fun new cup cozzie.
And the BEST part of Starbucks Makeover! CAKE BALLS!!!!
Rocky Road
Birthday Cake
Tieramisu
Mar 8~ 10 weeks COMPLETED!!!!!
or 71 days~ :) Getting SOOOO MUCH Closer!!!!
Prayers for Jared~
Find the things in life you enjoy and lift them to God. I enjoy My Husband, My Kids and my Coffee~
If you enjoy coffee too~ we should so get together! :)
If you enjoy coffee too~ we should so get together! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment