I really think Fridays are Cadens favorite day of the week~ she has such a great time hanging out with her Co-Op friends!
After Co-Op we ran to Joann's, I had promised Caden that at some point this week we would go there and she could look at the sewing machine she wanted. When we got there it was on a fantastic sale and it really was a deal we couldn't pass up so one lucky girl got to go home with the sewing machine she's dreamed of!
I had been wanting some sushi this week~ but I have never gone and eaten sushi with out Jared so a part of me felt weird for wanting to go do that~ but I gave in and went to our fav place Happy T~ and had some Sushi and Teriyaki with the kids.
Spicy Tuna~
If any one needs chopstick lessons Gunner is available! ;) LOL
Yum~
She is so excited!
Ready set ......... SEW!
Practicing making lines and turns
Gunner played LEGOS while I worked with Caden~
Then he wanted a turn!
He was good~ I had to stay right next to him and give him step by step instructions over and over again.
But he did it all by himself from my verbal cues. I was just going to have him do a rectangle but he really wanted to put a roof on his rectangle and then he wanted to add a door and a window. I helped him with the window and door placement~ but he sewed them on! He really is a creative kid!
This is what Gunner made~
And this is what Caden made~
She already has stuff in hers~
March 4
Praying for Jared!
Missing you~ and hoping your day as a JAI is a lot of fun!
Even if it is dusty out! Do you want Caden to sew you a face mask? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment