What a Journey
Seven months ago I bought my new car with 12 miles on it
today I hit 10,012 miles!!!! YIKES
I meet my parents in Centrailia to pick up the kids after a weekend with
Meg & D.J. We meet at the Country Cousin for lunch.
Here they are in front of the chicken & roster cage.
Rooster ~ He was a noisy lil guy!
We had to catch up from the kids being away.... we took prayers over the
phone but we waited to take down our rings till the kids got home
March 31
Prayers for Jared
April 1
Prayers for Jared
So my Sister and DJ took Gunner to get his hair cut and the lady did
a horrible job on his bangs... meg even took him back in to try and get it fixed
good thing his hair grows fast....
April 2
Prayers for Jared
April 3
Prayers for Jared
And TODAY~ April 4
Prayers for Jared
Our Prayer Chain is shrinking considerably!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment