Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eye Doctor

So most of you know I gave up coffee for Lent~ It was a very long but rewarding 46 days! I made it with out one cup of coffee! So on Easter when Lent was over I swung through Starbucks and got myself a yummy Vanilla Latte... and this SUPER adorable coffee mug~ So far I have had coffee in it almost every morning~ and its the best cup I have EVER had. My coffee for the first time is just as hot on the last sip as it is on the first. In my opinion that is the most novel idea in the world~ I tend to drink my coffee slowly and I hate when you take a drink and it has gotten cold~ Thats just YUCK!

I HIGHLY recommend this cup!

Lunch at the park~ it was COLD, like really cold!!!!
We ate quickly then the kids ran around~








Then time to head off to the eye doctor

They were both very brave and got there eye drops with out screaming!
We have been doing this since Caden was 6 months old~ I have horror stories!
Today was a piece of cake~ I have such brave kids!

Gunners good to go~ he just needs a new pair of glasses cause his are TRASHED
and we go back for Caden in July to discuss another surgery....

April 28

"I have 2 heads!"

See!!!

Crazy Kid! ;)

Looking forward to this weekend~ the last one alone for awhile! YAY

Prayers for Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment