Friday, April 22, 2011

Lamb of God

What a beautiful fun day~
Happy Good Friday~ today is the day that Jesus was put on the cross and died.
What a journey that must have been~ carrying his own cross to the place where they would crucify him.

What a sacrifice~ the Lamb of God
Sundays Comming!


Went to Starbucks
Got my free Tea
For Earth Day
Bring in a reusable cup
get a free tea or coffee

Went to Albertsons for eggs...

Came home with a whole cart....

and a lettuce garden! Yum~

5 dozen eggs

Boiled

Egg Cakes

So here is my mommy moment of the day~ we walked in they were making these cute lil cakes so we got 2 a pink one and a yellow one... as we left the store I drop them.... :( so I go in to ask the lady if she can wipe off the frosting and re-do the names. She was hesitant at first then ended up just giving us new ones~ Caden the first time around had so nicely asked for a pink one (they hadn't been opened yet) but as she was re-doing them I felt I couldn't ask for a pink one because well she was being really kind~ but then she also spelled Cadens name wrong~ (Caydan) LOL~ I almost went back in and bought her a pink one with her name spelled right~ but she was so gracious and as she walked out says "that's ok that she didn't give me a pink one" and truthfully it didn't taste any different with her name misspelled! ;)

Gunner comes running in.... Mom, mom, this is sooooo cool you have to come see this!!! I say~ Should I bring my camera? Gunner~ "YES"  At first I couldn't figure out what they were doing with the chairs~ and I made the comment~ "I am not really sure the chairs are in the safest place........"

Then I learned what they were for~

Jumping over....


Then they moved them a little farther....

When I asked are you sure that's safe he says "ya I already did it once!" LOL

That girl has Air!!!

5 Dozen boiled eggs ready for dying

Setting up

add the dye


Vinegar


fizzle.....

Decorate

Its a dog ~Morgan~

MOM

Gunners FAV color~ Yellow he made 6 of his 13 eggs yellow!

Red


First egg completed

Daddy said to make a smiley face egg~ here it is Jared!


That yellow stripe in the middle~ that's all gunner!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Gunner thought he was jump roping but it never really
made it all the way around, but not for lack of trying!

That ones kinda close.....

Front 2 rows ~ Caden
Middle 2 rows~ Gunner
Back two rows (minus one yellow on far right that G did for me) ~ Mine




Now time for dessert~





April 22

Prayers for Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment