Gunner woke up with another fever and was still complaining about his ear this morning.
So off to our Dr apt we went.
The Dr said it was pretty nasty of an ear infection so a round of antibiotics have now been started.
Gunner has a bad habit of needing a piece of candy after EVERY time he takes medicine...
and I want to feel bad that I cave and give it to him~ but I HATE liquid medicine too so I know how the kid feels... and truthfully its better than the alternative~ him gaging on the medicine and throwing up~ which has happened. So this way I get him to quickly take his meds and all it costs me is a few jelly beans or smarties.
This afternoon I tackled the yard work~ the part that is done looks decent! I thought about taking pics but I was embarrassed to admit how long the grass had gotten! LOL
Gunner didn't have the energy for AWANAS tonight so he hung out at Target with me and Christie.
He asked as we went in if we could go to the toy isle and I said we could after we had done our other shopping so we headed over there and I let him pick out a sm Lego since he had to miss hanging out with his friends tonight. He picked a really cool underwater set with a shark guy! Cool~
We didn't get home till after 8 so I told him he could only build the guys tonight..
So he let Caden build one and he built one
Scuba Steve??
The Shark King......
They are already planning out how they are going to play with them tomorrow~ LOL
April 20
2/3 of the way done with April!!!!
Prayers for Jared
A big shipment of Gatorade is coming in on a jet tonight and Jared gets to go
help unload it since he isn't flying~ Should be interesting that's for sure! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment