Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day is done...........

This morning was AMAZING!!!! I am the MOPPETS coordinator for Military MOPS on McChord Field, which means I find the childcare workers for our Mothers Of Preschoolers (MOPS) meetings and where there are gaps in workers I fill. Normally I work in the 2's & 3's room but today for the first time ever, by the grace of God and help from some AMAZING people I had enough workers for every room and I was able to go from room to room making sure they were taken care of and lend an extra hand here and there. I was also able to get up in front of all the moms and talk about how awesome our volunteers truly are and I was able to give a "Mommy moment" Which is where you tell a short story about how being a mother has changed your life. I had a BLAST!!! But I am a nut who kinda loves public speaking! :)

Then it was subway, then home for some much needed school work, then dinner & Back to the chapel for bible study~ I spend A LOT of time at the chapel on Tuesdays! Today was a little over 6 hours~ But so well worth it for the wonderful laddies I serve and get to hang out with!

Then home, PJ's, Dessert, & Teeth & Bed~ YAWN

I didn't have much time to pick up a camera today soooooo................

Welcome to bed time~ NIGHT!

Dessert Yogurt & Blueberries

Teeth.........

Brush them good!

Jan 25~ 4 weeks DONE!!!!

Our nightly prayers

Tucked in~ personal prayers said.... lights out!



Tucked in~ personal prayers said.... lights out!


Well that's bed time in a nut shell~ Daddy the kids would like to play no kisses~ mommy is NO GOOD at that game! Cant wait till your home to play! We Miss You!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO



Fading light dims the sight,



And a star gems the sky, gleaming bright.


From afar drawing nigh -- Falls the night.






Day is done, gone the sun,


From the lake, from the hills, from the sky;


All is well, safely rest, God is nigh.






Then good night, peaceful night,


Till the light of the dawn shineth bright;


God is near, do not fear -- Friend, good night.








No comments:

Post a Comment