Today we all cleaned our rooms~ Caden got the furthest. Mine is still the worst, only because most of the time I was helping them or doing some laundry! I do have clean sheet to sleep on tonight! YAY~
Then we had kid friends over for dinner and Cadens friend got to spend the night.......... they have been in bed for over and hour now and are still chit chatting and giggling~ :)
Playing WAR with blue puppy and C-17, not sure I would personally take on a C-17 in war! ;)
The Goofy crew at dinner~
Baukagaun's
and American Girls
When I walked in the girls were talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up, Caden has always said Dr. So I figured that is what she was going to say... her friend said Teacher & Farmer so she can have lots of animals. Caden said " I wanna be a missionary" and when her friend said whats that? She said someone who travels the world telling people about GOD~ what an amazing little girl, she surprises me everyday!
They look so serious for watching a silly movie~
Jan 5 ~ 8 days down!
Our prayers for daddy~
Apparently its not warm enough in this house for my Alaskan Husky!
We all wish you a good night~
No comments:
Post a Comment