Thursday, January 20, 2011

~*~*~*~*~*~Ka-Pow~*~*~*~*~*~

Nothing like a little procrastination! So I told the kids 2 weeks ago I would order them costumes for a superhero birthday party....... well that never happened! So last night I went to Michael's and bought $2 T's and some iron on paper~ YAY ME! Then this morning I printed out LG spiders and ironed them on some shirts and TA-DA~ instant costume! Capes and masks were being provided at the party.

After the party we came home and did some school work. Then just took it easy the rest of the day.

Prayers and such have been completed and bed is quickly approaching~ we have a BUSY day tomorrow.

My Super Hero's

Hero Food

Hero Cupcakes

Hero Reading Material

Capturing Hidden Ninjas

More Hidden Ninjas

True Crime Stoppers

Hero Lunch


Jan 20th

Prayers

our getting fuller prayer tree!

Well I am sitting here with a stuffy nose and a cup of HOT tea~ so prayers I don't get a cold would be AWESOME, cause when mommies get sick~ there is no time for rest!

Jared is doing good~ he just came off a mission and is sleeping, hoping he calls before I go to bed! ;)

Hope you all have had a GREAT WEEK~ Tomorrows FRIDAY~  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment