Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monkey Bread

Today was a nice relaxing day... didn't do much but enjoy our time at home together. The kids watched Toy Story 3, I got a little scrapbooking done.

We made Monkey Bread which we decided was way better than cinnamon rolls~ so we have a new favorite at our house now!

mixing the sugar, cinnamon, & nutmeg

Cutting the biscuit's up



Rolling in the sugar and placing in the pan


Caden rolled all hers into a ball first

Then sugar

Then pan

All finished!

Glaze



Bake

Enjoy~

Yum~

Monkey Bread

Jan 23

Prayers for Jared

Well lesson learned~ I have been having neck issues for awhile now and they gave me muscle relaxers to take at night, Well yesterday I could barely move my neck, so I took one at around 4PM~ I have never been so tired in my entire life! :) So after I got the kids in bed I went to bed too at 8PM~ Woke up at 4AM wide awake~ LOL well at least now I know better! So this Blog was written a bit late~ but I went ahead and back dated it. :) Cause I am crafty like that! LOL  Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment