and
2. I learned something new that is fun! My Camera Shoots in B&W!!!!! YAY~
After our Ortho apt we went to Barnes & Noble
then home for Meds for Cadens mouth..... which don't work very well. Any suggestions on what might work?
then tried to do some school work but she couldn't concentrate so, lunch and then I just let them play outside for a few hours.
Caden had a play date at 3 ~ she had a great time.
We had a late dinner at 6:30~ then somehow it was 8PM and bed time.... It was somewhere between 7 & 8 that I learned about this elusive B&W setting.... There are other settings too but I haven't gotten to testing them yet!
I have been in a lot of shoulder pain today~ so I didn't take many pictures~ But that's ok.... I got some B&W ones and that's really all that matter right this second! :)
Spacers... green things in the way back
Pokemon
Me
The G-Man~
Caden
Jan 27
Tonight Gunner prayed it would snow for daddy.......... Average temp is 75* Hmmm~ well anything is possible through God! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment