So I now have Preschoolers 2X a week the 2 & 4th week of the month and just one time the others! Its almost like I am teaching again. :)
After Co-Op we went to the dollar store to get pom-poms for a math activity, then home for a bit, and finally dinner at Jared's Squadron for our 1 Month Down Potluck!
Then home~ were I let the Kids stay up EXTRA LATE~ hoping they sleep in tomorrow! :)
Then Jared called right as I was putting them in bed~ perfect timing~ except then I didn't get a full 15 min with him. Bummer~ but the kids really enjoyed talking to him~ and I got 10 min with him! :)
Jared Sent us a e-mail with a Picture........
This is a hammock he bought over a yr ago~ he takes it on his flights so that when he has some down time he has someplace comfy to relax. :)
And here are some other pics he has sent~
Jareds Everyday Scenery
His Room~
He thinks he's a stud...hes in a tank~ baby just tell those Tank Boys~ My Rides BIGGER! ; )
Cause really~ look it fits inside your air plane!
Cause really~ look it fits inside your air plane!
On the Tank
This is what happens when Boys get bored and someone leaves there door unlocked!
Poor, Poor K.J.~ and apparently that was just the begging, they went much higher.
Jared didn't get photos of the middle.
But here is the end result out side K.J dorm room door~
Jared got Coined by the CC of the 18th AF
And this is what he came to do.... and do it well!
Hope you enjoyed that~ I should have put that last~ it makes my pictures seem less exciting~ LOL
This morning Caden made the lunches for Co-Op! She ROCKS!
Jared won the Award for Airman NCO of the QTR
and he told me if I go to the squadron I should park in his spot since he cant be there to park.
Here ya go baby~ its all yours! ;) I luv U~
Some of the lovely ladies ~ we had the pleasure of spending the evening with!
The kids were given deployment Boxes from the USO~ They were so very excited. What a great program the USO is~ they are so supportive of our troops and there families!
The Bears came with flight helmets, goggles, scarves, & dog tags
Plus a movie & journals
and post cards to send to daddy!
We have completed 1 month of this deployment! YAY~
Headed home! One last picture of the office~
Jan 28~ One month since Jared left
Our Prayers!
Caden Prayed Jared could hear the birds chirping~ I said I dint know if there were birds there. So gunner asked when they were on the phone tonight~ I never did get to hear the answer.
I guess I will find out in the morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment