Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doughnut Delight

I got Ink for my printer today and I am having a blast playing with it! :) The kids have literally played LEGO's all day long~

We took a little side trip from the Ink and had some yummy goodness for a after breakfast snack~

The Goal~ will be to start running this next week! I need to start burning off our snacking calories! LOL

I just went to upload pics~ apparently I hit my 1GB limit~ So I had to purchase 20 GB more~ I hope you all appreciate the $5 I just spent! ;) LOL ~ No its well worth it, to send our love daily to Jared!

Apple Fritters!




Decisions!


Caden Got a Maple Bar

Gunner Got a Seahawks doughnut

Here's on of me~ since I am hardly ever in the pics~

I got a Seahawks doughnut too! ~ YUM~





LEGOS

Mommy's New Toy!

Jan 15


 
Now I am headed to bed~ to read and then sleep! I am exhausted! YAWN~ Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment