Made my awesome Taco Soup~ YUM!!! I was blessed to be able to make a double batch today and share one with another family who's wife & mother is away on emergency family leave~ (Take a moment and lift Bill Moore up in your prayers.... Hes in Michigan at the Mayo clinic fighting lymphoma tonight.) Dad is holding down the fort with there 5 awesome kids. It really was amazing that they let me bring them a meal.
Now that's a BUNCH of soup! :)
Are you sure it isn't spring yet????
Tree Warriors.... they climbed and conquered!
Some building fun~
Caden built the fort gunner maned it with a Transformer.
Our turn to eat some soup!
Feb 10
Prayers for Jared
I had 4 Dove chocolates sitting on my desk today~ the first one said.... "Kind acts pay big dividends" So very, very true.... when was the last time you did something kind for someone? If its been awhile, I challenge you to sneak one in tomorrow. I bet it will make your day seeing another person genuinely smiling.... which brings me to Dove Chocolate #2 "Your smile lights up a room". #3 & #4 were ok~ but more about things you do for yourself and I really feel that the things we do for others is way more rewarding. :) Good luck! Let me know how the challenge goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment