Well I recant what I wrote yesterday.... it was snowing again this morning!
I had to work this morning but that got cut short cause Caden wasn't feeling well.
Shes seems to be fine after some ginger ale, saltine crackers, & a peanut butter and honey sandwich.
Then we spent the rest of the day with Mario.....
With Mario PJ's & Mario toys~
Oh and Popcorn
Feb 28~
With a Shout Out to my BFF since 9th Grade!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!!!!
And our prayers for Jared~
And a Thank you to my very tired husband who stayed up for an hour and a half just so he could chat on FB with me tonight~ the longest we have spent together in 2 months! It was such a HUGE blessing!!
I am truly thankful for one of his buddies letting him use the internet in his room since Jared's is a room without internet~ :)
Good Night~ Tomorrow is the first day of MARCH~
No comments:
Post a Comment