Went to church with Brenda and Richard
Lunch at subway~ :)
Then spent 6... yes 6 hours working on invitations for my sisters wedding that she is hand creating~ I love her to death, and well that's the only reason I sat there for 6 hours cause after hour 4 I had lost focus! LOL
She still has a LONG way to go~ But they are going to look really cool when she is done!
Then I drove home and got kids in bed got to talk to Jared & then I got to chat with him online for a little bit. Then he had to go. So I am catching up the BLOG~ and headed to bed!~ YAWN
Caden even helped!
Our Project~
Caden got bored and went to play dress up~ Meet Alice
Megan the chicken whisperer~ Herding the neighbors chicken's back to there yard. What you don't see is the pine cone shes clutching.... "just in case they attack" AaaaHAHAHAHAHA
Brenda came over to help too~
Caden made a place mat with the scraps~
Feb 13
Prayers for Jared~
No comments:
Post a Comment