Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Church was nice today & in the bulletin it said the coffee shop is opening soon! :) So seriously excited!!!!! No really like SERIOUSLY EXCITED!!!!!! Probably beyond normal excited, like could use professional help excited! :) *GRIN*

Then we meet Darci at a scrapbook store that is going out of business but the prices weren't quite as good as we were hopeing they would be..... but we got a few little things and then parted ways so she could go watch football and i could..................... well I had no idea what I was going to do!

We went albertsons to pick up a few things~ WOW was that place CRAZY and it was after kick off~ so I don't get that?

Then home to lounge for a bit, then I started in on the kids curriculum. Got a month done for both kids, I am excited about that.

The kids decided at one point they wanted to watch the football game, so I turn it on and Gunner says "who do we want to win?" I tell him it doesn't really matter any teem will be ok to win, then he asked "Who are the battlers" meaning who is defence... LOL, we are so not a football family! ;) But 10 min latter and they had forgotten about the game and this is what they were doing................................

Playing Lego's.... but when I turned the game off they were like "hey we were watching that"
looks like it doesn't it! LOL

I was told this was the best dinner ever~ so I took a pic. It was ok, Superbowl kind of food.
Even if you don't watch the game you still have to eat good food.



Feb 6th

Prayers for Jared

Evening Tea~ Cinnamon Plum~ with some Honey~ YUM

Gunners~ 1 month of Curriculum


Talking to Jared on the phone~ I miss you! So glad I can hear your voice right now! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment