Friday, February 18, 2011

OSC Auction

Today was Co-Op FRIDAY!!!!! :)

I did something a tiny bit CRAZY today~ ;) Last week when I went to heat up my lunch I spent 8 min with our not so fancy.... ok, cheep.... microwaves at school~ and my soup was luke warm~ BLAH! So I totally brought in a microwave this morning...... But I am happy to report in 2 min I had HOT soup~ YAY!!!! :)

After Co-Op we came home and I made dinner and then Headed off for a fantastic evening with my Friend Heather at the OSC auction!


Why yes that is a full pan of sauteed veggies~ I know, I know the real Krystal has been abducted and replaced..... because the real Krystal doesn't eat veggies!
Or maybe just maybe I am becoming *gasp* a grown up! ;)

add some noodles~ :)

Then the BEST PART!~ Tahi Coconut Curry Broth and walla~ Soup!
Gunner was NOT a fan~ But well neither was I at his age~ and there is a good chance a yr ago I wouldn't have eaten it either! HAHAHAHAHA


 ~OSC Auction~

The dessert Auction Table~ Each table put in money and the highest bidding table got first choice.



Girls Night~

This is what I wanted to win~ But I didn't! :(  Bummer!

This is what our table won!

Feb 18

Prayers for Jared <3

No comments:

Post a Comment